Join Karen and Julia for a yoga adventure in the heart of Greece! We’ll be venturing to the Greek island of Amorgos and staying at the beautiful Aegialis Hotel & Spa Amorgos for 8 days and 7 nights. The trip package consists of three meals per day, accommodations, transportation from the local ferry station to the hotel, and an amazing time with your Yoga Palm Beach friends! Enjoy fully equipped yoga shalas overlooking the Aegean Sea, on site spa, and locally garden-sourced organic meals! Yes you read that right! Twice daily yoga sessions with Julia and Karen, amazing locally sourced cuisine, a private pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and plenty of daily massages! Pool time, ocean, snorkeling, local food, culture, wine, cooking, and oil tastings – an authentic Greek adventure with beautiful accommodations!
- 8 Days, 7 nights accommodations
- Transportation to resort from the Amorgos port on arrival and departure
- Twice daily yoga classes
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Accommodations right on the water with beach access
- Spa facilities including sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, and indoor sea water swimming pool
- Island tours, hiking, cooking classes, wine tasting, snorkeling, herbal/essential oil distillery
- Tour, horseback riding, and more
- Includes: One 30 minute Swedish massage – 10% discount on additional treatments
Does not include: flights or ferry to get to the Amorgos port, additional spa sessions, drinks or excursions.
Room Type & Price:
Double Occupancy – $1,995
Single Occupancy – $2,595
Three Bed Triples – $1,695
Four Bed Quad – $1,495
ALL ROOMS ARE VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL EXCEPT FOR BED NUMBERS/SIZES. If you are looking for a lower rate double, triple, or quad occupancy, just let us know and we will help coordinate you with others on our trip with similar room preferences!
***Also available upon request are a limited number of Exclusive and Junior Suites.
Double Occupancy – $2,295
Single Occupancy – $2,995
Three Bed Triples – $1,895
Double Occupancy – $2,795
Single Occupancy – $4,950
Three Bed Triples – $2,150
- In order to secure your reservation, a deposit of $400 is required (non-refundable). Reservations are first-come, first-serve basis
- 50% of the total amount owed is due by April 30, 2018
- The remaining balance for your adventure with us is due by July 9, 2018
Retreat Cancellation Policy:
Your $400 Deposit and subsequent retreat payments are non-refundable.